JUNIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
We are currently looking for a
Junior Structural Engineering Project Manager (m/f)
to support our 13-strong team. The successful candidate will provide project development/management support to the project manager in current and future projects.
The job involves assisting with:
- Coordination of project partners in the project planning and implementation phases
- Management of the bidding and contract awarding process
- Optimisation of technical, commercial and deadline compliance parameters in planning and contract management with the commercial project manager
- Consideration of tenant requests in all project phases
- Involvement of the client representative in planning and construction meetings
- Ensuring that construction projects are implemented in line with quality and cost specifications in close cooperation with contractors
- Coordination of construction work, defect report acceptance procedures and follow-up activities
- Technical support to investors and tenants
- Respectful and trust-based cooperation with commercial colleagues in other company departments
As well as assisting with the above, the successful candidate will be assigned to smaller project tasks at his/her own responsibility.
The Junior Project Manager’s regular workplace is Düsseldorf.